Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Could a bad MAP cause tip-in?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member quadlamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guys, I am trying to troubleshoot a bad tip-in problem. JR is giving me some advice, but they are acting a little hands off since I have a Cartech 2005 FMU and B&M, Walbro GS-342 pump. Is it possible that a problem with the MAP is causing the car to not read the air volume correctly? Any other ideas would be appreciated, I love my car and just had the kit put on but I can't enjoy it till this is solved.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's your ignition timing?

    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •